All year we’ve posted about entrepreneurs’, educators’, doctors’, and famous innovators’ impact on our world. Now, we’re asking you to tell us about your Irish Impact…in pictures! Whether you’re in the U.S., abroad, interning or volunteering, we want to know how you’re engaging with the world.
Submit up to three photos per contest from your socially-concerned summer experience. Five contest winners will receive $50 Amazon gift cards throughout the summer, as well as having their photos printed and on display at the Irish Impact Conference this September. On August 22nd, the student with the most liked picture will win this Panasonic Lumix point-and-shoot camera, a $300 value!
How to Win
- Take pictures of your summer experience. Though we prefer candid shots showing the work you’re doing, any shots related to the people, place, and new perspective you’re gaining will be considered.
- Email your photo(s) to irishimpactND@gmail.com by the deadlines shown below to be considered for the given contest. Don’t forget to include a brief caption stating your location and explaining the picture. Any photos sent after the first four deadlines will be considered in the following contest.
- Look for your photo(s) to appear in the Facebook photo contest album. Encourage your family and friends to like your photo(s) in our album to increase your chances of winning the Panasonic camera!
- Winners of each contest will be announced within one week following each deadline. The grand prize winner will be announced on August 22, 2014.
- 1st Contest Deadline: June 15, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
- 2nd Contest Deadline: June 30, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
- 3rd Contest Deadline: July 15, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
- 4th Contest Deadline: July 30, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
- Final Contest Deadline: August 15, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
Note: Only current Notre Dame students, 2013 Notre Dame alumni, and 2014 Notre Dame alumni will be awarded prizes.