Notre Dame students and graduates have been changing the world and having a positive impact on society since Father Sorin established the university in 1842. Every football Saturday, we hear some of those stories during Notre Dame’s public service announcement, however, we want to hear about YOU and how have you been changing the world.
WHAT’S YOUR IRISH IMPACT? CAMPAIGN
Welcome to the “What’s Your Irish Impact?” Campaign & Competition where you tell us what impact you are having and we share it with the world, beginning with the Irish Impact Social Entrepreneurship Conference October 2-4, 2013 at Notre Dame. The video that receives the most views by December 31, 2013 will win an iPad Mini (see below for more details).
IT’S EASY. All you need to do is make a short video (no more than 30 seconds).
- Start of by saying YOUR NAME and Notre Dame CLASS YEAR. (I am Dan Morrison, class of 1995)
- Tell us how you are making a POSITIVE IMPACT on society. (For example, “I founded Citizen Effect, an online crowdfunding platform that allows anyone to connect with a community in need and raise the money for a critical community project.”)
- Give a little MORE DETAILS on the impact you have had. (For example, “since we began, hundreds of people have raised over $1 million and completed hundreds of projects in high risk communities around the world.”)
- And end it with our CATCH PHRASE (What is YOUR Irish Impact?!)
- Then email us the file at firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload it to YouTube and email us the link.
It is that easy and here is an example you can follow: http://bit.ly/18XibYn
Click here to WATCH some of the awesome videos your fellow students and graduates have already submitted.
We will accept videos up until December 15th and then the video with the most views on December 31, 2013 at 11:59PM will win an iPad mini.
NOW, WE NEED YOUR HELP spreading the word on this campaign, so please do the following:
EMAIL – Send this blog post to anyone in the Notre Dame family that you think is having a positive impact in the world and encourage them to make an #IrishImpact video. Here is the link: http://wp.me/p3ON75-2f
FACEBOOK – Click the image below and then share it on Facebook (and LIKE our page):
TWITTER – Post this message on Twitter:
LINKEDIN – Share this message on LinkedIn (and join our group at http://linkd.in/15NqCoj)
Thank you for being part of this campaign and don’t forget to join us on October 2-4 for the Irish Impact Social Entrepreneurship Conference – register here: https://irishimpact.eventbrite.com/